Read Why Am I?: How to Find the Meaning of Life without Religion or Materialism by T.E. Whitaker Free Online
Book Title: Why Am I?: How to Find the Meaning of Life without Religion or Materialism|
The author of the book: T.E. Whitaker
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 856 KB
Edition: Oddward TKE
Date of issue: February 19th 2014
Read full description of the books:THERE IS NO "MEANING OF LIFE."
There is only the meaning of YOUR life. If you want to live with meaning and purpose, forget the well-worn paths of religion and materialism, and ignore the daily advertising barrage. There’s no reason to wait until you die, and nothing for sale will ever bring you lasting fulfillment. Whether you are in school, are actively searching for what to do with your life, or are at a career crossroads, this book is the map to a life of meaning, purpose, and fulfillment.
THIS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO LIVING A MEANINGFUL, FULFILLING LIFE TEACHES:
• How to set aside the usual suspects trying to define “the meaning of life” for you, so you can define Meaning for yourself
• How to determine the meaning of your life, based on your reason, experience, and passion
• How to translate the meaning of your life into Purpose
• How to pursue the purpose of your life, to experience Fulfillment every day
• How to live a meaningful, purposeful, fulfilling life in the real world of mortgages, careers, and families
• Why living a self-designed, meaningful life is the best answer to unpredictable economic times
• How aspects of modern life hold you back and prevent you from living a meaningful life, and how to put them behind you to start living with purpose
With more than 50 penetrating questions of morals, values, and ideals, as well as the revolutionary Purpose Flowchart, "Why Am I?" will help you unlock and discover the meaning of your life.
Read information about the authorT. E. Whitaker was raised in Iowa, across the road from a corn field. After graduating from the University of Iowa he moved to Southern California. He has worked as a knife salesman, filmmaker, web developer, marketer, and boot camp instructor.
In December of 2015 he published his first novel, Into Temptation. He is currently writing a five-book series, Chronicles of Vajra.
Chronicles of Vajra tells the sordid, hilarious tale of Brät, an aspiring filmmaker, lover of many women, self-styled physicist, and the world’s fifth-ranked online dater. It's a lightning-paced, pro-dominatrix, stripper-rich series featuring smart humor, hot sex, strong characters, and a scientific equation for each of life’s impenetrable mysteries.
Into Temptation breaks the bounds of religious satire, following Jesus as he returns to earth - with Lucifer's help - to stake his claim as King of Kings before God arrives and smites religion.
T. E. Whitaker writes novels and drinks espresso at a café table in Las Vegas.
Add a comment to Why Am I?: How to Find the Meaning of Life without Religion or Materialism
Read EBOOK Why Am I?: How to Find the Meaning of Life without Religion or Materialism by T.E. Whitaker Online free